Welcome to PosterGully.com! By using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
The Quick Read Version
Privacy: We won’t share your personal information with anyone. Chill! We ourselves get annoyed with junk/spam mails! Because we understand therefore we respect your privacy. We take extreme care with your details. At no time does even PosterGully have access to your credit card, debit card or any bank details, thus making your payment ultra secure.
- Payment: We've partnered with India's leading Payment Gateway - Direcpay (Powered by Times Of India) for our online payments through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking. We accept Visa, Mastercard & Diner's Club cards. You could also choose the Cash on delivery (COD) option to pay for your orders. Please read about our COD policies to know more.
- Stock Policy: If the product becomes out of stock, we de-list it from the website asap. But to err is human and technology can screw things up once in a blue moon. So God forbid, but if we receive an order for an out of stock product, we’ll try our level best to get it for you within three business days and if unfortunately we can’t, you’ll have your money back and something more.
- Delivery: Our goods are delivered by Bluedart & Aramex, world's leading logistics companies. However, it is extremely difficult for us to accept responsibility for their service. If your goods are not received within our specified delivery dates then you must notify us within 10 days. Please read our shipping policies to know more.
- Prices: We can deal with inflation! *Sigh* But, in cases of hyperinflation, we reserve the right to change our prices. We will not change the price of an order you have already made without prior notification. Any unlikely occurrences will be dealt with at our discretion.
ll posters, merchandise & art prints are wrapped in bubble wrap, packed securely in a mail tube! Because we are customers ourselves, we know how frustrating it can be when the packaging is not quite right.
International Copyright Laws:The arrangement and compilation of all Website Content is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws.
The Long Boring One!
How we collect information
We collect "personal" information from you only when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a poster, art print or merchandise from us, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, email address etc. If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we will collect your email address. If you take advantage of special services offered by us, we may collect other personal information about you.
What we do with your information
At PosterGully we value your trust in us! Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your e-mail address with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We may use your personal information for internal purposes such as keeping you informed of your order or providing, maintaining, evaluating and improving our products and services.
PosterGully.com has partnered with a leading credit card/debit card processing company to assist us in processing your payment. However, those companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
We may disclose the personal and non-personal information of our customers to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that acquires our business. We may need to disclose your personal information when required by law or when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process.
Links to other websites
PosterGully.com may contain some links to other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of such other websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our website.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on our site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
How we protect your information
The security of your personal information is important to us at PosterGully.com. Hence, we've partnered with India's leading Payment gateway for our online payment services. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on our registration or order forms, they encrypt that information using our secure socket layer technology (SSL). For purchases of posters, prints and merchandise made online with credit cards, the payment gateway stores your card number in encrypted form for a limited amount of time, and our employees at PosterGully.com do not have access to this information. We do not store PIN data or 3-digit security codes.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us from unauthorized access or disclosure, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we try our best to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or other acts or omissions.
Updating your personal information
If your personal information changes after you've made an order, you may correct, update or remove personal information previously provided to us by contacting our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Copyright laws
The website content at PosterGully.com is our property or the property of our content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. All software used on the website is our property or the property of our software suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.All Website Content that is not our property is used with permission. The arrangement and compilation of all Website Content is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws.
PosterGullyTM is Trademark of PosterGully.com. Certain graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of our company or our affiliated companies and may not be used for any commercial or other purposes without our prior written consent. All other trademarks and service marks not owned by PosterGully.com that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners and may or may not be used without their prior written consent.
We describe the products offered on PosterGully.com as accurately as possible. However, it is humanly not possible for us to warranty that product descriptions (size, texture, colour, other specifications) or other general content of this site is 100% accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If you feel that a product offered by us and purchased by you is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition for a refund or credit.
Availability of Goods
At PosterGully, we try to adhere to our strict stock policy. Titles that become out-of-stock are taken off the site until stock levels are replenished. Titles that are displayed on our site should always be in stock.
We will do everything we can to maintain our stocks and update our website real time. In an unfortunate event, wherein we receive an order with an out of stock title on, we will refund it. We’ll try our level best to get it for you within three business days and if unfortunately we can’t, you’ll have your money back by the same method of payment that was used and the rest of your order will be dispatched. We will notify you by email as soon as possible letting you know that the title is out of stock.
In Cash On Delivery, you will have to pay the order amount to our courier partners at the time of the actual delivery, rather than paying in advance.
- Your delivery address should be under serviceable network of our logistics partner. Please enter correct pin code to ensure delivery.
- You are requested to please pay in cash only and do not offer cheque or Demand Draft to the courier staff.
- You are requested do not pay for any additional charges i.e. octroi etc. to courier staff. Your invoice amount is inclusive of all charges.
- If you want to cancel the order, please do so within 1 hour of placing it, post which it will processed and shipped.
- Please note that COD option is not available for payments below Rs 100/.
- To play it fair, we would like to advise you to choose your posters, art prints & merchandise carefully.
By visiting this site and/or contributing artwork to this site, you agree that this site is created and controlled by PosterGully™ in New Delhi, India; as such the laws of India shall apply; courts in New Delhi shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.