Licensed Images & Merchandise Partners
Notice and Takedown Procedure - Reports and Complaints
PosterGully respects the IP & privacy rights of others and we ask our users to do the same.
If you believe that some artwork (not necessarily yours) has been used in a way that constitutes an infringement of the artists/designers/copyright holders rights, please notify PosterGully for complaints (contact email below with subject line) by sending a Notice and Takedown Report, which must include the following important information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the relevant matter; (Important but not necessary)
- A description of the matter claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the claimed infringing content is located on the PosterGully.com site - working PosterGully URL
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that:
the above information is accurate; and/or
you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the rights involved.
For complaints, please mail to email@example.com with subject line "Notice and Takedown Complaint - Takedown URL"
Additionally, in certain circumstances, PosterGully may suspend or terminate contributors who in our opinion infringe the copyrights, trademarks, publicity rights or other rights of others purposely instantly.