Community Development Rockstar
We’re seeking Community Development Rockstars to join our team. The ideal intern is a highly motivated, entrepreneurial team player with a passion for networking at events, writing short, well articulated & engaging emails (internally, externally). As a member of the PosterGully team, the intern will be responsible for building the artist community.
We’re a young start-up with an impressive roster of happy customers & backed by Global Superangels Forum (GSF India) with top executives from Indiamart.com, Smile Group, People Group (Shaadi.com) among others as investors. We have an incredibly open environment encouraging innovation from all corners of the company & would encourage only driven & ambitious people to apply.
- Grow the artist community through initiatives to both activate existing contributors and incite new artists to join
- Explore and execute opportunities to solicit meaningful community feedback and build brand awareness and advocacy
- Interface with key stakeholders (artists, team, accounts) to understand business needs and priorities
- Become an advocate of PosterGully in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate. Monitor and effectively leverage social media tools, trends and applications
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing Team to ensure a cohesive brand message through all channels
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial mindset is a must
- Strong leadership skills and initiative; must establish credibility within teams as a knowledgeable & effective member
- Doer (not Thinker), Team Player and Achiever.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build relationships both internally and externally
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide artists & designers
- Understanding of social media platforms, tools, best practices and their respective demographics (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Work experience is not mandatory.
What’s in it for me?
- Fixed stipend + Rs. 150/contributor enrolled through your reference
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic fast growing start-up with an uncapped earning potential based on performance
- Work from home. Although we’d love to have you in office if you’re based out of Delhi
- Immense learning and growth opportunities in small, multi-functional, tightly-knit teams of smart folks
- Work on a Killer product with a fantastic team with a spirit of fun and mischief
- Decent Salary at par with start-ups giving stock options as well.
- Experience certificates are given out at the end of your internship
Sounds interesting? Fill in the form below to be contacted by our team: