10 Reasons Why ‘RUSH’ Should Win an Oscar
I think I must have been the last person to watch RUSH. Actually i know I was, i went for the last show on the last day and i’m so thankful that i did. Because to put it simply RUSH IS AWESOME!!! I mean i could barely sit in the car afterwards without wishing for a checkered flag and some mind-melting revs and of course Chris Hemsworth in the driving seat. This movie needs an oscar!!!
- Chris Hemsworth strips often.
- Niki Lauda. Now say the name with an Indian accent. Now imagine that happening throughout the movie.
- The sounds. Oh my f-in god the revving sounds. I kid you not my panties fell off.
- The dialogues. The smartass don’t-give-a-fuck repartee.
- Chris Hemsworth’s blue eyes gleaming with intensity, whether of winning or scoring.
- That scene where Niki tries to put on his helmet again.
- The cinematography. The details, the blowing grass, the rain falling in Japan.
- The whole thing of if he’s good at what he’s paid to do how it matters what his reputation is in other matters.
- Niki Lauda being the annoying endearing asshole.
- The car sounds or did I already mention that here?
©Geetika Agarwal for PosterGully.com